is the component designed to manage the RTP streams, allowing the mix, cloning, synchronization, scalability, and the coding of video.
It also represents the input interface to the streaming component server (Feng
), which in-turn realizes the distribution of multimedia content to the client.
The third component of the solution, called Theater
is the application that allows you to make accessible on the web, multimedia content originating from Feng. Associating metadata (author, title, description, etc..), generating thumbnails and allowing the reproduction through the most common "players" multimedia that support protocols RTSP / RTP.
The following figure shows the components of MediaStream.
The module "Feng" supports the following encryption standards:
- MPEG Audio (MPEG-1/2 Layer I / II / III) (rfc2250)
- Vorbis (rfc5215)
- AAC (MPEG-4 Part 3) (rfc3640)
- MPEG Video (MPEG-1/2) (rfc2250)
- MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Part 2) (rfc3016)
- H.264 (MPEG-4 Part 10) (rfc3984)
- H.263 / H.263 + (rfc4629)